Apricot Kernel Oil 100ml
100% organic and cold pressed apricot kernel oil. Vegan, cruelty-free and gluten free.
Apricot kernel oil is obtained from the kernels (seeds) of Apricots. After eating these delicious fruits, the seeds are used to make this light oil.
- Apricot kernel oil is good for people with sensitive skin. It is non-irritant and soothing for the skin. It is light and quickly makes the skin soft and smooth.
- Emollient - Apricot seed oil is a brilliant emollient ( moisturizer ).
- Anti - Inflammatory - It reduces inflammation when applied topically or when ingested.
- Anti-Aging - It provides nutrition and support to the skin so that aging is reduced.
- Anti - Bacterial - This effect is made use of to treat clothes and other products to keep bacteria away.
- Anti Septic - reduces risk of infection in open wounds and cuts.
- Antioxidant - prevents the skin from damage by free radicals.
- It promotes hair growth because of the nutrients in it, especially Vitamin E and it reduces dry scalp problems.
- It helps to achieve gorgeous shiny hair without any greasiness and it softens the hair, so that they are more manageable and easily combed.
Ingredients: Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil (Apricot Kernel Oil)
There are many uses of Apricot kernel oil here are few of them:
- Face mouisturizer - After cleansing morning and/or night, massage a few drops of argan oil directly onto your face and neck.
- Hydrating toner - Add a few drops of to your favorite facial toner to hydrate and tone simultaneously.
- Exfoliating lip scrub and moisturizer - To smooth and moisturize your lips, add a few drops of argan oil and vanilla extract to fine brown sugar.
- Hair leave in conditioner - When your hair is dry, use as a styling product by adding a few drops of argan oil to the palms of your hand. Rub your hands together and run your fingers through your hair to create shine and tame frizz.
- Overnight hair treatment - Massage a generous amount of oil into your hair, ends and scalp. Wrap your hair and leave it on while you sleep. In the morning, wash your hair and you’ll have luminous, soft locks.
- Cuticule and heel treatment - Massage a few drops of oil into your cuticles to soften, moisturize and encourage nail growth. Use as an overnight treatment to nourish cracked heels by working a good amount into your feet and toes. Cover with socks and wake up to supple feet.
- Body oil - Add a few drops of argan oil directly onto your skin, into the bath or body lotion. It’s safe to use on a baby and to help minimize stretch marks on a pregnant belly too.
- As a massage oil for a body
We Also Recommend