Jojoba oil 100ml
100% organic and cold pressed jojoba oil. Vegan, no animal testing and gluten free.
Jojoba oil is extracted from seeds of the jojoba plant, scientifically known as Simmondsia chinensis, which are indigenous to southern United States and northern Mexico.
- reduces inflammation and redness
- rejuvenating the skin
- reducing skin blemishes and visible skin redness
- smoothening rough skin and hydrating dry skin
- reducing the wrinkles and fine lines on the skin gradually
- stimulates hair growth
- provides all day moisturization for face and body
Ingredients: Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Jojoba Oil)
There are many uses of Jojoba oil here are few of them:
- Moisturizer – After dispensing any facial moisturizer onto your palm, try adding 5-6 drops of jojoba oil to make it into a super-moisturizer.
- Make-up remover – Since jojoba oil is not an eye irritant, nor allergenic, you can use it to remove eye makeup. It also easily removes foundation, blush, and lipstick.
- Lip balm – Apply a few drops onto your finger and apply to your lips for an extra-light alternative to lip balm.
- Hair conditioner – You can mix a few drops of jojoba oil into your current conditioner or use jojoba oil on its own in the shower.*You can also add it to damp hair before drying. Also, you can add it to dry hair to promote shine. Jojoba oil also moisturizes the scalp, helping prevent dandruff.
- Shave prep - For men, put 8-10 drops or more of jojoba oil on your beard area beneath your shaving cream (lather from your cleanser or other non-comedogenic shaving cream) for a more comfortable shave. This helps prevent razor burn and leaves your skin feeling nice and soft.
- Massage oil – Jojoba oil is perhaps the best massage oil on earth. A little goes a long way and for people with body acne is a welcome non-comedogenic option.
We Also Recommend