Argan Oil 100ml
100% organic and cold pressed argan oil. Vegan, cruelty-free and gluten free.
Argan oil is plant derived from the kernels from argan tree which is growing is Morrocco. Argan oil contains 82% unsaturated fat and has naturally high level of antioxidants, e-vitam and omega 6.
Promises: It hydrates dry skin, it does not clog pores, it wont make oily skin greasy, it helps to fight first wrinkles, it helps to treat acne. It will remove stretch mark (and it is healthy for pregnant women)
Ingredients: Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil
There are many uses of Argan oil here are few of them:
- Face mouisturizer - After cleansing morning and/or night, massage a few drops of argan oil directly onto your face and neck. Since argan is considered a dry oil, it absorbs quickly and is not greasy.
- Hydrating toner - Add a few drops of argan oil to your favorite facial toner to hydrate and tone simultaneously.
- Exfoliating lip scrub and moisturizer - To smooth and moisturize your lips, add a few drops of argan oil and vanilla extract to fine brown sugar.
- Hair leave in conditioner - When your hair is dry, use as a styling product by adding a few drops of argan oil to the palms of your hand. Rub your hands together and run your fingers through your hair to create shine and tame frizz.
- Overnight hair treatment - Massage a generous amount of argan oil into your hair, ends and scalp. Wrap your hair and leave it on while you sleep. In the morning, wash your hair and you’ll have luminous, soft locks.
- Cuticule and heel treatment - Massage a few drops of argan oil into your cuticles to soften, moisturize and encourage nail growth. Use as an overnight treatment to nourish cracked heels by working a good amount into your feet and toes. Cover with socks and wake up to supple feet.
- Body oil - Add a few drops of argan oil directly onto your skin, into the bath or body lotion. It’s safe to use on a baby and to help minimize stretch marks on a pregnant belly too.
We Also Recommend