Rahua Voluminous Conditioner
Premium organic and vegan ingredients. No animal testing. Gluten free.
For those who found the regular conditioner too heavy rahua have just released this gem of a product. rahua's all-natural, volumising conditioner de-tangles your hair, nourishing & strengthening the follicles without weighing it down. Using chemical-free haircare is great insurance against hair loss.
This 100% natural, organic conditioner protects hair while creating body and bounce. Rahua Voluminous Conditioner is safe for color-treated hair and promotes volume and vitality. Creamy but lightweight, it doubles as a styling cream, creating texture and definition without weighing hair down.
- Rahua + ungurahua oils fortify weak, damaged strands while nourishing and regenerating the scalp and hair follicles
- Lemongrass and green tea create body, volume and bounce by balancing and removing excess oils from the hair shaft, without compromising the integrity of the hair
- Lavender and eucalyptus provide an aromatherapeutic experience
- Quinoa is a gluten free super-food that revitalizes hair and promotes healing and moisture retention
How to Use: After shampooing, leave in Rahua Voluminous Conditioner for 3 minutes and rinse. Or use as a styling cream, leave in towel-dried hair and style as usual.
When Conditioning: Leave in 3 minutes or more, then rinse.
When Styling: On towel-dried hair, apply this styling product for soft hold; style as usual.
Ingredients: Aqua, Herbal Infusion of Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract and Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (Colza Oil), Glycerin, SimmondsiaChinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Oenocarpus Bataua (Ungurahua) Oil, Stearylkonium Chloride (plant derived), Glyceryl Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Potassium Sorbate (plant derived), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Panthenol, Citric Acid.
* Denotes organic ingredient.
We Also Recommend